Gidget

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Running and following sound good! Exercise benefits us all.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:14 am

She does come when I say her name since she knows that means favorite food. My former pig, Lacey, enjoyed floor time. She loved to explore and she loved going through mazes and tunnels. Gidget just get anxious and her stress level keeps rising.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:40 pm

About half of our pigs have liked to explore and the other half just want to eat the hay off the floor. They act like it's a special treat.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:04 am

Happy Guinea Pig Appreciation Day! Gidget has been demanding extra treats all day today.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgFeXIJFbz ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Adorable!!

However, I thought this was supposed to be a guinea pig video, not a turtle video!
;-)

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:35 am

She does a good turtle impression. But then, who doesn't hide out and have a snack once in a while?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:49 am

So true!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:20 pm

I love her turtle shell!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:04 am

It’s Gidget’s Gotcha Day! Hard to believe that a year ago she was a baby in rescue and now she’s all grown up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cis6HZ8vh6 ... A2ZDJiZGQ=

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:55 am

She has not grown much in a year. She reminds me a little of Justice. Happy Gotcha Day Gidget. Hope you get spoiled and get loads of treats and lap time whilst slave is watching TV. More zoomies please! Very pretty girl!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:20 am

What a sweetie! I love your name for a day of celebration!

May there be many more to celebrate!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:07 pm

Her Sunday morning weigh-in was 852 grams, so she’s put on about 400 grams since last year. Now she has a little belly and a little chin, so she filled out a bit. When we first got her she was underweight. She’s picky about pellets, but she has a big appetite for favorite foods like corn husk, lettuce and peppers.