The 3 (new) little piggies

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:06 am

Ha ha Gilligan! I got the hammock now! You had your turn. Squeak all you want. I'm comfortable and I'm not giving it up!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:12 am

Oh poor Skipper. maybe swap hammocks and see what happens. Gilligan you're a mean little cute piggy!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:51 am

Skipper is the one in the hammock in that picture. He's gloating because he got there before Gilligan this time. I have 2 sets of hammocks so I can keep them clean. It's not the hammock. It's the side of the cage it's on. That side is next to Mr Bubbles, who pushes his hut to that side and lays in it. Both Gilligan and Skipper both like to be near their neighbor.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am

Sorry Gilligan! Why don't you get in there and push skipper out? never mind baby he has to eat at some point! Play it cool!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 pm

"It's not the hammock. It's the side of the cage it's on."

This happens with my chickens! Two egg laying boxes in two corners. Can swap the boxes but it's the corner they yearn for (the preferred corner sometimes changes)!

Not laying right now but that's how it goes when the egg laying boxes are in use! The boxes are chicken-sized. I have pictures of two stubborn chickens squeezed together in one box.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:21 pm

If Gilligan wants that hammock bad enough, he'll squeak very loudly at Skipper until he gets it, believe me.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:37 pm

"who pushes his hut to that side and lays in it" Funny.

"wo stubborn chickens squeezed together in one box" Ha, ha!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:23 pm

Yes. yes, yes! Our pets are infinitely entertaining!!!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:59 am

I swapped out the hammocks with the black fleece ones so I could wash their regular ones. All that did was to make them argue even more over the one next to Mr. Bubbles. I don't know what it is about that hammock. It does hang just a little bit higher than the other one and it is next to their buddy. They both love being next to him. They don't attack each other or fight. It's nothing more that a verbal argument that usually ends in Gilligan getting his way. He does squeak considerably louder than Skipper. Every once in awhile Skipper wins the argument. The lower usually winds up either laying next to the hammock with the winner in it or under the other one.

Yesterday, Skipper lost again, only this time he decided that the other hammock was satisfactory. The whole charade is nothing short of adorable as long as it doesn't get worse than squeaking.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:56 am

So Gilligan lost the battle of the hammock this time. Poor little man. I feel sorry for him with that look on his poor little face. It's ok because he'll get the good hammock back soon enough.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:28 am

Looks like you're getting the stink eye! Love his ginger colour and his 4 little paws! Hey handsome!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:50 am

His coat looks especially nice in the shaft of light.