WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 am

Rest well, Ellie.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:25 pm

WindeSpirit, I'm so sorry for the loss of Ellie. You have my deepest sympathy. Rest in peace, little Ellie. You are loved and missed.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Thank you Bookfan and GrannyJu1.

Unfortunately I've got more bad news, in the wee hours last night/this morning, my grandmother passed away. I'll be going up to Indiana and Michigan for this one.

All orders will be delayed 1&1/2 weeks.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Oh, I am so sorry, WindeSpirit. You have my sympathy.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:08 pm

I'm very sorry, WindeSpirit.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:44 am

Oh no! WindeSpirit, I am so very, very sorry!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and Miss Ellie. I hope you have safe travels.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:43 am

Thank you for the condolences.
The trip up this time was, ah, rather interesting. Let me just tell you all this, never, ever, trust your GPS, specially at night.
I was forced to finally buy a new pair of shoes, so I guess something good did come from that.

The trip back home was much better and little bit noisey at times, in a good sort of way. Stopped off in Sellersburg at Rescued Guinea Pigs Inc., visited for a short time, pignapped a couple girls, one of them just for a quick transport to meet another, and we've been getting caught up and settling back in since. I think I'm caught back up anyhow.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:21 pm

I kind of left hanging about the second 'pignapped' girl didn't I?

I'm happy to introduce Amaris Annette

Amaris is the comedy channel all on her own, but with Luna, it's a comedy relief drama unfolding every day! Luna has only kicked her once thankfully and that has been the worst between the two. Now Luna just squishes Amaris against a wall or into a corner, it is so funny. Of course vocal complaints usually too.

The past month they have also gotten to test the new house of the month design, which was also just released.

Cuddle Bug Cozy House

These were a instant hit and became the new favorite of Luna's. They are soft, and big. Big enough for 2 cuys easily. And of course the back doors they love going back and forth thru, like tunnels or burrows. The girls actually managed to get the two houses to connect (overlap) at the back door legs that were side by side, which was totally neat to see them do all on their own.

Amaris favorite house is currently what ever one Luna is in ;)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:11 pm

They look so comfy! Something soft to lie on while watching the telly!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:31 am

Congratulations on your new baby! She's a real cutie!

I love the beds and will have to look at them the next time a get some spare money.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:40 pm

They were laying in them last night watching the movie Coco!

Yeah, she's a cutie all right. When you visit the houses page, scroll down for some of the "bloopers"! She's so silly.