Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #3

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your surgery and hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

So sorry to hear about the loss of Jess. Best wishes for the up coming surgery and here's to quick and uneventful recovery.

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 pm

She was a beautiful girl. I'm sorry to hear about your surgery. I'm sure you'll have a full recover.

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 pm

hey Jen, giving you a hug :)

seraphanjil

Post   » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I"ll send more hugs! I know alot of people who have had gall bladders removed and they feel so much better after. Will it be done laproscopicly (spelling????)? Good luck with everything and I am so sorry for your loss.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 am

I feel better!

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:12 pm

For Jenn

I hear you're getting your gall bladder out. So here is a new one. It's soft and fuzzy and will never ever get stones.
http://iheartguts.com/shop/index.php?ma ... cts_id=238

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks everyone :-)

I LOVE it Mapleowl- too cute! I will be happy to trade mine in for that one, lol.

Oh and yes, they are going to do lapro- they say about 10% of the time there are complications and have to do the full surgery, but normally the lapro it is, so keep your fingers crossed for me :-)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Fingers, toes and all paws crossed for you Jen!

ElvisTCB

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 am

Best wishes on your surgery & a speedy recovery!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Well surgery is at 10:30 in the morning! I'm super nervous but I know everything will be okay.

I didn't have a lot of time to work on the pre-mades but I did get a few things done. My husband has a few more things he will finish up tomorrow assuming we get back from the hospital at a decent time. But here is what we have so far. You can get everything here http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop ... Items.html

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Good luck tomorrow. We'll be looking to hear from you.