Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

Morumoto

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Pocky says thank you. She loves her hut. She's in it most of the day, whenever she's not eating.

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Pocky is so pretty :-) I'm glad she enjoys her hut!

cochon

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Aww Pocky is adorable in her hut!

Jen, I'm not sure how far from Mount Pleasant you live, but the JoAnn's here is having a liquidation sale. A lot of the fleece is 50% off, then 15% off that. :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Dang! That is a good sale! I'm not sure how far away that is, but i'm thinking at least 3 hours darn it. I'll have to check and see! Thanks for letting me know.

liland

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Look at all those pig hairs - she must be in that hut night and day!

Jen, do you add sales tax onto your prices? I'm pondering a couple of your huts, or maybe one of the large oblong cabins. What do you suppose the shipping would be?

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I actually add all of my fees in to the cost of the products. Then I just put the money aside in my savings account to pay the quarterly taxes. I'm not sure how they do it over on your side of the world, but that is what works best for me :-)

I actually just mailed a package out your way and the shipping was around $35.00. It's pretty high unfortunately :-( I could get you an estimate based on what you want to get if you want to shoot me over an email.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Pocky looks very comfy :) *yawn*

liland

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:24 pm

I do it the same way :)
Shipping to America is much cheaper than shipping from America lol, will pm you :)

tashab

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Oh! My 'lelephants! I got my shipping notice today and logged right in to see if you posted a pic :)
They look great - my girlies will finally have something pink!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

tashab, those liners look mad cool! I am certain Princess and Rosie will love them!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm glad you like the pink with those! I REALLY like the elephant fleece you picked out, so cute!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Jen, I know I haven't bought anything from you in a while, but I just wanted to let you know how much we love are stuff. It is getting good and worn in! :) I got two huts out of the dryer last night and put them in the boys' cage and they still just popcorn like they are new!