Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 pm

So cute Jen! Tell your zoo BB says hello and can no longer stand her separate fleece and towel arrangement! Haha :-)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I so want something made with the mushroom fabric!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Me too! I better cut something out for myself before it's all gone!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh goodness, "meet the staff" is just hilarious!

VickyNelson

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Jen

I can't remember if I said thank you on behalf of me and the girls so a big snuggly warm thank you from Holly, Gizmo and little Poppy and a big thank you from me too!

Now I just have to wait until payday so I can start spoiling those pigglies rotten again!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Thanks Laura!

Thanks Vicky! I still have to add some of those cute photos to my satisfied customers section on my site. They are all too cute!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm going to try and start posting more pictures again, so I will start them off with Mara's order:

2 12x12 huts

2 oval beds

4 cage liners
These liners are made with fleece on top, then a layer of batting, followed by a layer of "Zorb", and finally a layer of "Procare".

I have actually found these to work out very well. I made myself a few and last time I cleaned cages I used some made this way and some made with towels on the bottom. The ones made with Zorb and Procare were significantly more dry than the liners made with towel. They also washed and dried nicely. I plan to start offering cage liners made this way in addition to the normal type that I make with fleece, batting, and towels.

If anyone is interested in reading about Zorb or Procare, here are the links http://www.wazoodle.com/cgi-bin/catstor ... no=4001007

&

http://www.wazoodle.com/cgi-bin/catstor ... no=4000000

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey Jen, did you finish my order already? I think the zorb looks awesome! If you did already, it's okay! It's only because the original reason why I almost went with the other site (that uses zorb) was because of the zorb! But don't worry about it, I just think they look extremely tempting :-)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 pm

I haven't finished your order yet BB. If you'd like me to use the Zorb and Procare I can do that, no additional cost! The price difference is minimal for me. Just let me know :-)

jedifreac

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:29 am

Jen, I'd love to try the zorb on my cage liners, too!

So excited...

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am

Jen, wow that would be amazing! Thanks so so much :-)

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Being broke stinks. :P