Zachary Binks

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:50 am

Thank you. Zachary Binks was unique in that he embodied all of the best traits from all of the guinea pigs I've lost. I said that before, and it's true but he had some of his own too. I'd be willing to bet that he had some traits that all of our piggies had. I'm just so sad that he was here with us for such a short time. It almost seems cruel to send me such a great friend who mends our hearts and then turn around and take him away. I find comfort in the fact that I gave him a great home with lots of love.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:33 am

Today marks one year ago that we lost our Zachary Binks. I'm still a little bitter that he was taken from us so soon after he brought such joy and healing after the losses we had. He was such a sweet and lovable guinea pig. Life does have a sick sense of humor, doesn't it? Perhaps the rainbow bridge needed him more than we did. As difficult as it is, I try to focus on the good times we had together. It truly was an honor to have him in our lives, even if it was only for a few months. He has the most adorable face and his bubbly personality still makes me smile every time I think about him and look through my pictures. He had traits of all my guinea pigs who passed on. It was like I got the chance to enjoy them all one last time. Thank you Binks for making our lives better at a difficult time when despair had us in it's grip.

Please join us in fondly remembering him today.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:18 am

I am going through my own hard and sad times so know how you feel. May your love for him ease your pain and may the light shine your path to happiness. He is waiting for you and having fun with all your other piggies.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 pm

Thank you Daisy. It certainly has been tough the past year or so. We lost Mom, Dad, step mom, brother, uncle, Mr Bubbles and Zachary Binks since October of 2022. Sometimes it feels like we're just waiting for the next shoe to drop. I'm sending you my best wishes and hope that things get better for you very soon. In the meantime, I hope this cute little face puts a smile on your face like it does for us.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:36 am

It is a cute face. So happy that he brought you so much joy while he was with you.