4 females to rehome

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:32 pm

Desperately need to rehome these 4 girls. Ages range from about 1 year to 4 years old. All are healthy, but youngest has had an issue with bladder sludge. Very sweet, but wild.

Currently housed in a 2 X 6 grid cage but have many more grids to either enlarge the cage or create more cages. Unfortunately, most of the grids have been chewed. Have clear acrylic protectors. Never-been-used chloroplast base with 12" inch back. 3 sets of flippers. Tons of fleece and felt yardage. 3 sets of flippers; quilts; fleece huts. Fleece discs for floors of huts. Lots and lots more.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Located in Chehalis, WA.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:44 pm

Hi, GrannyJu1! I am sure you have not made this decision lightly. I hope you can find good homes for them! If there's anyone you remember who lives in your parts, perhaps you could email them - see if they have any ideas.

If you have any pictures, they always help.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Sorry to hear, GrannyJu1. As Lynx said, I'm sure this was not an easy decision. Hope you can find good homes for them or a rescue able to take them in. Take care.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi GrannyJu1, best wishes to you finding homes for them. Take care and good to hear from you.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:08 pm

Good to "see" you, GrannyJu1. I hope you can find homes for them quickly.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:01 pm

Believe me, this is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I'd keep them but my health is preventing my taking care of them properly. My husband feeds them & cleans their cage when I absolutely cannot, buts it's not fair to him. He's not the pet-lover that I am. We don't have a really good shelter or rescue that I can find. I worry that someone with snakes would want them FOR the snakes.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:37 pm

I totally get it. There's no way I could have pigs now because of various health problems; my daughters take care of them.