The 3 (new) little piggies

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:53 am

Oreo isn't silly. He's a ladies pig! Glad they all had cuddles.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:11 pm

I believe that piggies pick their favorite human just the same as dogs and cats do. Oreo, and all of the piggies pretty much like everyone, but he's chosen Ella as his favorite.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:38 am

How are your fur babies? Bet they are being very spoilt and enjoying life! Keep up the updates.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 am

The newbies (who aren't new anymore) are doing great. They still wheek like crazy at every little sound and they start an around the horn chorus of squeaking. Even Mr Bubbles and Dean get in on it; BJ too. Those two have never been loud squeakers before. All 3 of them have inherited Scruffy's cage nibbling.They learned it from the others. It's impossible to walk by without paying a little visit to each cage. I'd feel like I was letting them down if I didn't at least stick a finger in the cage for them to nibble on and give them a pellet or grass to munch on.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:24 am

Spoilt little darlings! Teaching each other bad habits, and yet when you get angry you look into those eyes and you just melt! I know I do. All our piggies squeak for food except Jinx. One starts and the rest follow.

So glad all your piggies are doing well especially BJ! I try to stick finger in and my girls don't nibble they bite down hard! Hope to hear more soon!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:27 pm

My daughters say we usually have one designated squeaker and the others hang around all excited. Our two oldest have learned how to communicate when they want to be picked up.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:29 am

Mine is a squeaker as well. Since we retired she figures we're here for her 24/7. I like the interaction, though, so she gets a lot of attention throughout the day.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:30 pm

It's been a few weeks since I posted about my babies. We've been very busy with Mr Bubbles and his health issue. On top of that, we've got a diabetic cat that was just diagnosed and it's taken a lot of time and money to get him stabilized. I have not been spending less time with my other pets but these issues have really taxed us to our limit. Man, I wish 2020 would hurry up and be over.

Anyway, the guys are doing well. I'm taking them in for their nail trim next Friday. They've gotten more outgoing and they still squeak loudly for attention at every sound. Those squeaks never get ignored. I always make it a point to pay them some attention each and every time. Whether it's just a finger to nibble on, opening the door and petting them or picking them up at holding them they know they're loved. It's been cold outside for several days, so no outside grazing. That might be until next spring, but we'll see. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:07 am

Man, I wish 2020 would hurry up and be over.

Hey hey I have a birthday in January don't wish to be a year older nor for Summer to be here! Know what you mean though! It has been a tough sad year for all!

So glad your babies are being more vocal. I always go into kitchen and when ready I say YUMMIES and walk into lounge and up goes the choir. So cute! Except for Jay who has a very high pitched squeak! Good luck at the vets! Good luck with kitty too!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:10 am

My birthday is on the day before Halloween. I'm so over 2020 that I don't even care about getting older. I'd rather this nightmare year be over with. Not even considering the fact that 2021 could be worse.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:26 am

Ditto.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Big ditto.