Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:57 am

If Binky gets any cuter, you will find yourself with a lot of guests. Or maybe one less little boy!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:33 am

Sweet boy!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 am

Some pigs I had were exceptionally smart. Floopy, Druppy, Bubbly+Plucky (2 sisters). I thought Plucky was the smartest up to now, but I would say Binky tops her. Next story is a great example.

We had a massive storm here in June, which sounded like a mini tornado. We never heard anything like that before. The noise was deafening and Binky was as scared, as we were. That scare resulted in an outbreak of mites, which can lay dormant in pigs for years. So, I ordered a treatment instantly when I noticed the first signs, which was a flaky skin and one bite mark on his back. The treatment was delivered within less than a day.

I told Binky upfront that I would get rid of the crawlies, as soon as I spotted it. He listened. He had no clue, but as he tilted his head when I said the same thing several times when I grabbed him for his meds and a kiss, he listened well enough to realize that something was up. I repeated it before and after when he got the treatment, which has a distinct smell.

When I treated pigs against mites in the past, they were angry at me for days. Binky is the first to be the opposite. He scratched, scratched, ran around, drank water, ate, just anything to keep his mind of the itch in between scratching. This started within 10 minutes of administering the treatment, and had stopped the next morning. So, a treatment works FAST, first time I had a clue about that. Grabbing him for his meds the next morning, he gestured to want to lay in my neck, so I let him. He smiled at me, snuggled so close, and gave me a kiss. I think I made a new best friend.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:53 am

Binky is such a doll! I am so glad you tell us his stories.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 am

Thanks!

I will have to switch to another account to upload pics. Look what they did to all my pics at Photobucket, sigh. And they ask me to pay for it.

Yesterday, day 7 after the first mites treatment, Binky complained and showed us both this morning 3 times that he has an itch again, with a worried look on his face. He waits till we look at him after whimpering, then scratches, and looks at us again, repeat 3 times. That sure was clear to us, lol. Told him: "Later, I will kill the crawlies!" 3 times. It had to be done at midday, no sooner. He got it, he went to eat. He's the first pig I ever had in over 50 years who overcame his instinct to hide a medical problem, as he has done before, which no pig ever did. He's so smart!!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:48 pm

That is very clever!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:52 am

If I were a guinea pig, I'd want pigjes as my human!😁

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks all!! Renonvsparky, you make me blush. Better ask my hub how he feels of me being his, hahahahah!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

What a clever, sweet boy Binky is. Quite the heart stealer!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:33 pm

I spoil my piggies too LOL.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:54 am

It's been a long time since I made a vid of Binky, so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1jwW_v9lmw

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 am

He's as handsome as ever! I love the soft tunnel you have strung across his living space. He is such a curious fellow.

It was a very quiet video (no sound for me - I hope my computer is still working!).