Cavy Comic: come and read weekly

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am

Since 2004, I have been making weekly comics about feisty piggies and their human slaves. Eventually, I turned to Facebook to post them weekly.

One of my friends pointed out that having a page instead of a group would increase visibility. I didn't realize. Back then, I had no choice but to open a group. So, after battling Facebook Gremlins this week to make it work, the page is finally up!

Whomever loves to read them, feel free to do so!
Cavy Comic

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm

So cute!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 am

I see that a lot of people from here liked the page already on day one. Thanks!!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 am

Creating the Cavy Comic page on Facebook has always been a source of immense frustration for many years. Since this comic is free, I do not need to be bombarded with constant requests from Facebook to create adverts. I am fed up having my comics show up to 15000 people a week to be decreased to 20 when I refuse to make adverts. This yoyo goes up and down since I created that page.

Since the new Facebook layout, I need to switch back and forth between my own account and this one, which is an extra nuisance to work with and causes a lot of mess I don't need.

I hope to solve this by creating a group, where the page moves to. It's a free comic to make people smile! So, please join my new group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cavycomic

In case anyone has software issues to get onto the group, please let me know. It's a beta version, I can't help that. But I can report issues to Facebook.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:19 pm

I hope your new group solves your problems. I am so with you on avoiding adverts. Though I have added a click through to Amazon (as an Amazon associate), it is pretty low key (with a commensurately low participation rate).

I know how dedicated you have been to your comics!

I have also been amused by your descriptions of your guinea pigs' behaviors over the years, especially Binky. I expect he is an inspiration!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:51 am

Thanks! I am relieved to be freed from constant harassments about putting adds up indeed.