KMS Hayloft

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:18 pm

Very good that you got it then! I get all my statements mailed. I want there to be physical bills that I can track, even though everything is paid automatically.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:05 pm

My postal delivery person noticed that my neighbor was receiving quite a lot of packages from gun parts manufacturers. She saw something, said something, and one day a SWAT team from Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms surrounded his house and arrested him. He was assembling guns in his grandfather's basement. (Not too smart! A brighter bulb would have rented several post boxes and probably not have been caught.) A bunch of us took up a collection to thank her.

She's a tough cookie: "My name's Teresa, but not like Mother Teresa."

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:10 am

Kudos to her! So glad they got him!

SSLee

Post   » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Two Amazon orders were cancelled and refunded last week. One was Oxbow pellets that I ordered when I ran out of KMS pellets and the shipment was lost within my local Amazon hub. Luckily the KMS pellets arrived the next day and my piggies only went one day without any pellets.

The other item was timothy hay grass chews that I ordered in Aug with a delayed shipping date. The shipping date came and went and next thing, Amazon cancelled the order. I really didn't need those timothy chews anyway and had totally forgotten about the order. I have never had problems with Amazon before so this is a totally new experience.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:01 pm

I remember a year or so ago an item my daughter ordered went missing. Missing, missing, never left Amazon, missing, never got to USPS and what seemed like weeks later, it actually finally arrived.

I sometimes think employees play tricks on customers!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:06 pm

I ordered 3 bags of Oxbow timothy hay from Amazon over the weekend, and they were supposed to be delivered today. Got an email a little while ago that the hay has been delayed and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow or Thursday---not sure which. Highly unusual for Amazon.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Is it coming USPS? USPS does "last leg" for a lot of their shipments. USPS has delivery issues these days.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:37 pm

I think it's coming UPS. We have Prime with Amazon, so things normally deliver in a day or two at the most. Fortunately, I learned that our local farm & feed store has started carrying Oxbow products, so I drove over there first thing this morning and they had a single large bag of hay on the shelf that I grabbed.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:45 pm

I decided to stockpile a little KMS, ordered another five pounds (the current maximum order), and it arrived very quickly this time.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:38 am

KMS is out of stock again?
https://kmshayloft.com/collections/small-batch-pellets

I knew I should have stockpiled it when I had the chance. :(

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Always frustrating when a product you want can't be had. Guinea pigs can sometimes be so picky! - not to mention other pets. I am caretaking a couple of my neighbor's house cats. One type of dry food for one, another type for the other. And a particular wet food for the picky one and a half can of easy to get scarfed down cat food for the other. I do my best to keep them happy!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Just like trying to keep all humans in the household happy at mealtimes.