Support Guinea Lynx in 2021!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pm

Thanks, Waddles!

I pay for hosting month by month. You can also set it up to pay at other intervals. I do not know whether I have time to change anything but might be able to do something. Generally the billing happens in the new month for that month or that month and however many more months you chose to pay for.

As I think I mentioned, mail doesn't always arrive and is taking longer than ever these days. I'll see what my options are later.

I have even had my mail delivered to one of my great neighbors and it took them forever to get it to me (sat on their counter)! This was a bill I was looking for so I was pretty peeved!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:08 am

Just sent you a check.

Oops. I just read about the timing problem.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:37 pm

It appears I may be able to create a credit for next year to ease worrying about covering 2022 expenses. They are raising their rates, too, perhaps another $40 or $50/year (will find out how much in January).

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:23 am

It would be nice if you could prepay now.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:21 pm

I think something will work out.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:20 pm

I seem to have been able to sort it out. Went over 2021 in much more detail and realized 2020 was a 3 month plan (Dec 2020, Jan 2021, Feb 2021, was paid last year) and switched to a monthly plan in March 2021. So if I had actually just stuck with the 3 month plan, it would have worked out more evenly.

However, this foreign company requires several months of "notice" if you want to terminate a multi-month plan. I did not want to be tied to that if things went south so switched to monthly instead.

I'm going to un-stick this since 2021 looks good.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:52 pm

The stamp has an otter sliding down a snowy hill. :p Otters are fun to watch but I've read that they're really mean.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:04 pm

Thanks! I will look at it more closely.

And thanks to all of you who helped in 2021! I do expect the coming year to still be something of a challenge but am up for it!