CRAZY AGRESSIVE GUINEAPIG (REPOST)

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed May 20, 2020 4:58 am

So glad things have worked out for your herd! Glad also to know there is hormone therapy for boars as well as sows. Human men have menopause so why not animals? Boys and their testosterone!

Would love to see Bo on video to see how he managed to escape. Cheeky boy! Little one made me smile remembering Jessie and Jan who though small would take on anything. But were just too small to get their hind legs that high.

Hoping things continue to go well, and thanks for the info and memories! So happy for you all! So glad Bo doesn't have to leave. Good luck and many years of happiness and joy!

madisanimals

Post   » Wed May 20, 2020 5:33 am

Hahaha I love animals with a small people complex your guineapigs are adorable I have an instagram @madislittleanimals I have no idea how to post photos and videos on here but i definitely have quite a few funny ones if i can figure it out. They are too smart for their own good they jump from their beds out or find a grid that slides a bit and lifts the cage up or bos broken the bars I have just accepted now they're all together the cage is just a guideline for Bo and the twins. I just fed them and Gus (one of the twins) was standing at the door wheeking I cannot wait till they get bigger because the twins are my biggest escape artists but Im not too bothered because its an enclosed space and nothing can get in there but it is funny

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 20, 2020 9:42 am

madisanimals, your posts are unreadable because you are not breaking them up into paragraphs with a line of space in between.

For maximum feedback, please post readable posts instead of large blocks of text. I am not responding to your posts because of the formatting.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 am

madisanimals, your posts are unreadable because you are not breaking them up into paragraphs with a line of space in between.

For maximum feedback, please post readable posts instead of large blocks of text. I am not responding to your posts because of the formatting.
Don't worry about it, I could read it. I know what it is like when your mind thinks faster than your fingers. When you are eager to share news. Maybe next time take it slower and space every now and again. So happy things worked out for you and your herd!