Sleeping Pigs

Renonvsparky

Post   » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am

No worries. The funny thing is that most of the time I read over my posts a couple of times before I hit submit to make sure they sound right. I didn't on that one. That'll teach me! 😋

hbee

Post   » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:44 pm

I have hundreds of picture of Mokey sleeping! She loves sleeping on her side in a little curl, one foot kicked out. She sleeps with her eyes half shut and her eyes roll back in her head - it is a little unnerving but I know she is just so comfortable LOL! Speaking of eyes, she is my first pig that loves it when I stroke her head from nose all the way back over her eyes which she will shut and she really sings when I do this! Brings me such happiness that she feels so safe that I can do that and she enjoys it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:16 pm

She sounds like a very special guinea pig!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:12 am

Got this close-up of Mr Bubbles sleeping a while back. I should have posted it sooner. I had to zoom in to get this picture so I wouldn't disturb him. I just love seeing him sleep so soundly. He has a lot of energy and it's not just because he has a good diet. His sleeping habits and stress free life help too. He's only had to click his teeth in anger once in his life and that was when we first got Scruffy and the attempted pairing ended up in a pretty big fight between them. He's not hyper or anything but he gets around pretty good for a 4 and a half year old piggie.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:01 pm

I try to get pictures like that but Lacey sees me and she either comes out looking for food, or she gives the hidey a push sideways so I can't see her.

RomeAndSmores1

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:14 pm

its not weird, at all. i actually sometimes set up my gopro in their cage and record timelapses (sometimes upwards of 24 hours, uploaded to my youtube channel) of just them goofing around, and the majority of the time theyre sleeping in view of the camera and its so precious seeing them that relaxed.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:37 pm

GoPro is a good idea, I should try setting up my tripod and just waiting for something cute to happen!