Support Guinea Lynx in 2020!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Sent you a check the other day. You should have tomorrow or Friday at the latest. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Thanks in advance! I will let you know when it arrives.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Thanks, Sef! Your donation will definitely help! (it arrived today)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Great! Sorry it couldn't be more right now, but hopefully it'll help a little.

Thanks for updating my tagline. :)

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:51 pm

I just ordered a copy of "The Handmaid's tale" from your link to Amazon! It's from an independent seller - does that still count?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:09 am

Yes, it should. They have changed their reimbursements over time to lesser amounts and a few purchases don't count but most every thing else does - even if it is a small amount. Using that link can make a difference.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Just a quick reminder that if you shop on Amazon, if you first click on the link at the bottom of each page, most purchases you make will also make a small contribution to Guinea Lynx (at no cost to you) to help keep it going!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:28 am

I’ll be dropping a check in the mail Monday, so sometime in the next week you should have it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:16 am

Thanks in advance! It will go to good use!

I posted the reminder a couple days ago about the Amazon Associates link (at the bottom of every forum page) because it is a pain free way to contribute small amounts (there is no cost to you). I think a handful of people have been using it and it has helped defray costs for the site too.