The Final Journey

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:51 am

Wow, I noticed a post from Bugs Mom :s

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 am

Thanks for the replies and heart felt wishes GrannyJu1, mmeadow, lisam, Obfuscated, JaneDoe.
Wow, I noticed a post from Bugs Mom :s
She would always reply to Jessie's threads and have a kind or encouraging word! I really miss that!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:17 am

What a wonderful tribute! You gave Jessie wonderful care.

Wheekers3

Post   » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:32 am

What a sweet girl. I am so sorry. She is munching hapily now.

Bless you for taking such good care of her. Eight is great!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:49 am

JESSIE
AUGUST 23, 2006 TO DECEMBER 15, 2014

You brought a ray of sunshine into our lives. You taught us that no matter how small you can have the courage of a lion. You taught us so much about guinea pigs and how to open our hearts to love again. You were famous all over the world. You were dealt a bad hand in life but you lived life to the full!

But you had your naughty side too. When ever we massaged you we had to keep our mouths closed in case you peed us there. With your father you loved playing games and grabbing the syringe and dropping it to the floor. So gentle and loving you stole our hearts. You enriched our lives and though you have been gone for six years we feel you are by our sides traveling this path of life with us.

Till we meet again our darling girl. Keep on smiling our sweet angel! You were our flower pig when we renewed our vows. God bless wee one. In our hearts now and for-ever! Our 8 years together went by way too fast! We were not ready to say goodbye!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:57 am

One grows extra close to a pet that is ill and is well-cared for. I know you still miss her.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:01 pm

She was a really special one. That is a touching memorial.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Thank-you Lynx and Bookfan. We believe she is with us as we do our journey till it is time to be reunited! You know Lynx I think she took care of us!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Such sweet memories! Yes, they take care of us and give us a smile each day.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Never forgotten!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:10 am

Jessie 23/08/2006 to 15/12/2014.
It is that time of year again went I miss you more than all year through. You taught me courage comes in all sizes, never let life get you down always smile. And you can pack a lot of love in a small package. I know I am being unreasonable but I wish you could have lived forever and we could have left this world together.

I have had many piggies but you have the key and lantern to my heart and when I am feeling down or life gets the better of me I think of you and how you fought every inch of the way with a big grin.

People including myself could learn a thing or two from you and all critters. I count myself blessed to have had you in my life and just want to say thank-you for so many memories. Gone but in my heart forever!

Have fun dear Jessie! You earned it. Till we're together again sweet baby girl I will travel life without you.

Image Around 3 months old.

Image Around 5 years old. Loved pillows.

Image So easy to syringe feed. Around 4 years old.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Such a sweet little soul.