Foster Bolt had a baby

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:26 am

Can you get the penis to protrude? Do you feel any other dead giveaways? The ridge of the penis under the skin?

Here is a three week photo from CavySpirit:
https://imageevent.com/cavyspirit/sexin ... =1&s=0&z=2

I would feel much better if you and 100% conclusive evidence.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 am

Yeah - I'm amazed that that photo is three weeks old. Banzai isn't nearly so pronounced. I think I feel a shaft, but can't get a definitive protrusion. I may practice on Lance, then try again with Banzai. Banzai definitely looks more like Lance than like Bolt. The thing is, Banzai hasn't been showing any interest in mounting - I've read stories here where some boars are practicing at 2 weeks old, and that is definitely not the case here.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:20 pm

I have protrusion! I examined everyone (much to their collective dismay) and picked up Banzai last. I had to pinch the ridge to get him to pop out. The ridge kept moving, so it was hard to press and I was afraid of hurting him. But a little pressure on both sides got the reaction I a was looking for.

I feel so much better.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:19 pm

Yay!! This is what I was hoping for! (confirmation) I recall some females looking suspiciously like males. That you have the goods is proof of maleness!

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:42 am

Exactly. I did it again today, just to make sure.

Introductions has begun. 5 minutes of rublstrutting and they're huddled up together. We're only 30 minutes into it - we'll see how it goes once they're over the shock of meeting a new pig.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:23 pm

I hope all goes well!!!!

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:20 am

It went better than any introduction I've done so far. As long as the bond holds through their teenage stage, all will be well. Lancelot was THRILLED at having a new friend.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Oh, I'm so glad Lancelot has a friend! It's good for both of them!!