Midnight's Medical Topic

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Oh no, I am so sorry, AviN4. You worked so hard to give him good quality of life all the way to the end, and he was so lucky to have had such a dedicated and caring piggy person who clearly adored him. My heart goes out to you, and also to little Moon. I know it's so incredibly hard to make that decision, but when the prognosis is so poor and their little body is failing them, it truly is one of the most loving things we are ever able to do for them.

Wishing you peace. Godspeed, little Midnight. Run happy, healthy and free at the Rainbow Bridge.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:51 pm

I'm so sorry you lost him. Do take comfort in the fact that he's not in pain any more.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:28 pm

I am so sorry for you, AviN4. Even when it is the right decision, euthanizing a pet is so difficult. We tend to second guess ourselves. Midnight had such a good life with you.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:00 am

My condolences on your loss. Midnight had a good life with you and I think you made the right choice to prevent him from suffering. It is exhausting caring for these little ones when they are ill. Take care of yourself and Moon.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:00 am

I am very sorry for your loss of Midnight, too:(. Run free, little king!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:45 pm

Avi -- I just now saw your PM. I am very, very sorry for Midnight, for Moon, and for you. My empathy and comfort to you.

Godspeed and safe passage, Midnight. You will always be loved and always be remembered. Blessings and great joy, now, to your spirit and being.

AviN4
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:43 am

Thanks everyone for the kind words.