Marble and Ebony: Forever Home Found

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:22 am

very good writers your pigs are. Chock should take a lefe out of their book. Wish he wrote as well as your two.

Rebelfemme2

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry its been a while but things have been pretty nuts here. Marble has decided that he is Super Pig and that he can fly to get into his cage. When the door is shut. My job is apparently to catch him before he discovers that he cannot pass through solid objects just by sticking out his front paws. He seems to be convinced that this is so.

He has also given me grey hairs by stuffing a whole cucumber slice in his mouth and trying to swallow it with minimal chewing. And then starting to cough and wheeze. Enter Cavy Slave to get it out of his mouth and restore breathing. Cavy Slave has now learned to cut treats into tiny pieces before giving them to Marble. He just loves that stuff.

Also, Ebony decided to imitate her squad mate and try for the Superpig role. Unfortunately I was unable to stop her falling and she landed on her chest. A hospital visit followed which made Cavy Slave somewhat poorer, and very much greyer, and also mightily tested her resolve as she's quit smoking lately for piggy benefit as well as her own. She is undamaged apart from some bruising.

Both will now be carried around in carriers in the house. For my sanity's sake.

Marble is to have an xray tomorrow to rule out bladder stones. I decided to just say "screw it, let's get it done" as well as various urine tests, one of which came back as "inconclusive". More pee needed! Yaaaay!

Ebony will be going back to the vets on the same day as I worry about gas. So at least they can keep each other company on the new mission to the dreaded V.E.T.

I apologise if this post doesn't make sense. Cavy Slave needs more sleep....Now she is going to scrub the playroom floor.. again..[/url]

Rebelfemme2

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Yeah I meant to add this in... What Happened To Ebony.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 am

ooo your pigs have worryde you greatly. So sorry for this. Think they all have a pact to wind up and worry their owners senceless