There's a Mouse in the House!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

Eagles *can* attack really fast. Be careful!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 pm

And Ouiser has distributed eagles to most of the houses on the forum, so you can never be too careful! My abby is really mad at her for the ones she sent over here.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh, well thank you Ouiser. I now have a piggy that trembles during floor time unless he has something COMPLETELY covering his head! Even if his nose is sticking out, its not good enough.

Stupid eagles.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Mouse is such a beautiful little guy!

We have eagles over here in the UK too, just ask my Arnold! He's almost 6 and has been hiding from them all of his life. I've yet to see one, they must appear as soon as I leave the room.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 am

Love the closeup nose!! Great chronicle!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 am

Do piggys really realize *that* magically fast where the veggies come from?! I got home late tonight/this morning (oooops, sorry mouse!) and when straight to get his bedtime veggies, I heard a sound I haven't heard in a very long time.

Me: *opens veggie drawer*
Mouse: *high, ear piercing* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!
Me: *Shuts drawer* "What's wrong with you, bud?"
Mouse:*nothing*
Me: *tearing up lettuce leaves, slicing off tomato chunk*
Mouse Wheeeeek Wheeek!! *grabs lettuce and runs*

Do they really figure it out *that* magically fast? He didn't do that AT ALL till tonight! My other two used to be really noisy, but Mouse has been relatively quiet since he's been alone. Is he just getting that smart?! :)

ilumiari

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:39 am

Mouse has such wonderful soft colouring.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 am

When it comes to veggies guineas are definitely clever little things.

Now you've got these deafening screams of starvation to look forward to every day!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 am

Yup, its official - he *knows*. Again this morning, opening of the fridge was greeted with chatter and wheeks, and looks of disgust when I wasn't moving fast enough for him. Oh goody :)

It's like someone flipped a switch in his brain yesterday that said fridge=veggies!

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh as long as the veggies were coming on a regular basis, things were fine. BUT since you were late ONCE, Mouse expressed displeasure, and *poof*, the veggies appeared. Now the best thing to do is remind you of your parental duties ahead of time so the veggies *poof* again!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Well, fans - today was an exciting day! First of all, Happy Valentines day!

My new bed came in the mail from Windespirit!

I love it so much, I decided to claim it as my own. I figured my beans would do just that!

*sigh* So proud. :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 pm

And, so comfy!