Looking to foster

rjespicer

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:57 am

Wenton5 are you still looking?

One of the guys I work with just told me this morning that his grand Daughter has a Guinea Pig that she is putting up for adoption. If you are I can try and get more details, I think he said its name is Lenny so I suspect it is male not female. From what I can gather it has been kept by itself since she got it.

I have warned him about not advertising it for free to avoid it ending up snake food and I am going to pass on the list above to him.

rjespicer

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:18 pm

I am still waiting on confirmation of gender but from what I can gather his 19 year old Grand Daughter bought it from someone advertising online about 12-18 months ago and it has been kept in a Pet Store cage by itself since then. It doesn't sound like it gets let out to run much either.

I am going to send him links to this site and a few others so that she can post on them as well.

wenton5

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Lynx, am I allowed to give rjespicer my email or phone? First, thank you! I would need some kind of guess at age, teenage male pig with a senior blind baby maybe too much. Is he neutered, socialized with other piggies at all? Thx soo much.

rjespicer

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Sorry I have just been told that they have already found him a home.
Was confirmed male, intact, 1.25 to 2 years old (Taken from him mum at 3 months I was told) and not socialized at all from what I can gather as he has been kept by himself since they got him with no other piggy companions.

At least, from what I have been told, they have found him a good home and took some of my warnings seriously.

Sorry to get your hopes up, I was just scared for the little chap when he said they were advertising him on Facebook and wanted to make sure he gets a good home.

I will keep an eye/ear out for any others.

wenton5

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:53 pm

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:14 pm

You can provide your personal information off the board any time you wish. I suggest you send a contact email using the mailer and then communicate using your own email later.

wenton5

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Thanks soo much rjespicer and lynx, appreciate it a lot

rjespicer

Post   » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Wenton5 just in case you are interested there are 2 females looking for placement in the East Bay Area if you haven't already seen the post.

https://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewt ... 12&t=77035

wenton5

Post   » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks soo much rjespicer!๐Ÿ’–