2 female bonded piggies for rehoming free atlanta ga

aprilcarey80

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:17 pm

Hi all...it very much saddens me to write this. I must rehome my piggies. Ive had them for approximately 5 years. My health is deteriorating and the economy is taking its toll on me. I just really want them to go to a good home. Not end up as reptile food.

They are currently free roam in just one of my rooms. But new parents are welcome to everything I have for them.

Items they have:
2 leak proof water bottles
Food dish
huts
Oxbow toys
Tunnel
2 beds
Oxbow vitamin c tabs
Oxbow pellets
Oxbow hay.
Those multicolored foldable pen cage thingies (4 of them)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:49 am

Hoping you can find a good home for them. If you have pictures (and a place to host them, like flicker.com), you could add those to your topic.

If you have any difficulty placing them, I encourage you to write Talishan, who I believe is in Atlanta and perhaps can offer some advice (or has more ideas).

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:05 am

I was going to suggest Talishan, too.

aprilcarey80

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:30 pm

Talishan is a user on here?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:48 pm

Yes. Click on Private Messages on the top of the screen, and you can message her that way.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:24 pm

Pictures always help. If you can't host them, let us know and me (or someone) can host them and post them for you.

Here is the only Atlanta-area rescuer I know and trust:

http://www.ogpr.org

He currently has a waitlist, but don't hesitate to contact him. He is good people.

Lynx -- does the email function stull work on GL? I don't have a full computer and don't always see PMs timely.

If you get truly desperate, email me (if it works) and I'll see if there's any other way I can help.

Inflation is walloping us all, not even adding health issues to that. My very best wishes and blessings to you.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:01 pm

Yes, as far as I know, the email function does still work.

Nice to hear from you!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:54 pm

Thanks Lynx!

For anyone who might wonder -- PMs are only received when you log into GL. Emails, though, go to the email address you signed up with, so can be received and seen even if you're not logged in on GL.

It's nice that the board has both.

aprilcarey80

Post   » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:58 pm

I just want to say thank you all for your words of encouragement. I have found and placed my babies with a wonderful family that already has 2 female piggies. They are going to enjoy the rest of their days with little sisters.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:51 pm

That is wonderful news. Thank you for updating us, and for making the extra effort to find them a good, trustworthy home. So many people don't, even when they don't have the pressures you are facing. Job well done.

Blessings and very best wishes for improved health and circumstances to you.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Yes, great news!