Riding a dream rainbow

Erinspigs

Post   » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm sorry daisymae, she certainly was a beauty but I know had she been an ugly duckling you would have loved her just the same. No pig could end up in a better home than yours. And though your time was short, the love you gave and received was special.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:13 am

JUPITER
15/12/2014 TO 05/02/2017

Darling angel 4 years yesterday you left us so suddenly and you were no more than 2 years old. We had hardly any time together and didn't make as many memories as we would have liked.

I will always smile with a tear in my eye when I remember how you wanted to pierce your father's ear. You became very sneaky about it and would fly at his ear so fast that 9 out of 10 times you would get it.

It is unfair our time together was so short! But sweet baby girl you were so loved and to this day so sorely missed!

Your sister Jaffa has joined you and for now we are taking care of your other sister Jill. Till we meet again baby girl you'll stay safe in our hearts and be with us always! RIP sweet darling girl!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/78312588@ ... ed-friend/ Hoping picture shows up!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:26 am

She was a beauty, and though she left after only 2 years, she was well cared for and loved during short life. Take care.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:16 am

She had adorable front paws. It's hard to take when a pig doesn't even come close to reaching an average life span. But then, it's always hard to take when you lose them after a long life & they've become so much a part of your life. It's just hard losing a pig.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:54 pm

Jupiter
15/12/2014 to 05/02/2017

Sweet darling girl so hard to believe you left 7 years ago. Memories of you are brief as you were not a piggy one could get close too. You were a nippy piggy, you would bite us, your sisters anything that got close to your teeth.

So memories of you have to do with you being nippy, like trying to pierce your daddy slaves ears or trying to rip my earrings out.

Even when out for cuddle which were brief you would nip who ever was holding you and be quickly put back into your cage. How I wish you were different and enjoyed cuddles and other piggies.

But even so when you passed so you it shattered us and made us hate the vets even more who said there was nothing wrong with you and in 24 hours you slipped away.

Please be good at the bridge, you don't want to be kicked out, be good to your sisters Jaffa and Jill and until we meet again wee one you will always be in my heart locked away with all my other memories of my critters. Run free and be happy precious angel! Love you now and forever!

Held at arms length to prevent nipping.

Favourite picture of her and her tootsies. RIP Sweet Darling.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:49 am

Cute pictures. Piggie with an attitude!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:58 am

Thank-you ItsaZoo yes she had attitude in spades. Think she lined up 3 to 4 times when they were handing attitude out. It's amazing how like people they are so different but all grab onto your heart and yank it hard when it's time to say good-bye!

Lisa12

Post   » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:28 am

Beautiful Jupiter<3.
You know when i read what you wrote about her reminding me of saying:The mistfits. The rebels. And while some may see them as crazy ones, we see genius.
Cause the ones who are crazy enough to belive they can change the world are the ones they do.

And on vets you know every mum knows her kids best and every pig mum knows (or should have)her pigs best-vet have education, experience whatever but you had this sense somethin is off.