Piggy BedSpreads Has Joined the Forum! Bedding Made Better

PiggyBedSpreads

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello Everyone!

We would like to introduce ourselves to the Guinea Lynx forum family. We are Martha and Tim Whiting, creators of Piggy BedSpreads. We have been serving the guinea pig community since 2008 and created the first washable, reusable bedding system for C&C cages, Super Pet & Midwest Guinea Habitats, the Piggy BedSpread. We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 13 countries around the world. In addition to our feature product (Piggy BedSpreads), we also make Cozy Cocoons, Cozy Tunnels, Piggy Litter box systems, Potty Pads, Lap Pads, Cozy Curtains, Drip Pads, and C&C Cages.

Over the years we have had the pleasure of raising and loving 7 adorable piggies, all of whom contributed to the inspiration of reusable bedding.

We would be honored to have you visit us at http://www.piggybedspreads.com and invite you to enjoy 8% off your next order of $50.00 or more when you use the discount code Wheek.

Kind regards,
Martha & Tim

Piggy BedSpreads - Making your piggies' world a beautiful place!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Glad you posted!

PiggyBedSpreads contacted me about advertising and pointed out that some of the members here already use their products. Looks like they have been making these for a while and PiggyBedSpreads products look like they are very well-made. You might want to add a few pictures of your products to this thread.

Welcome to Guinea Lynx!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Martha is a dream to work with! I've been using her products since I first got my lil wonders. I have SOOOO many of her liners and let me tell you, nothing can compare.

Hobbes in a cocoon

SwtMelly

Post   » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 am

Welcome!! Can't wait to try out some of your products :)

Bethers

Post   » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:27 am

Hi,

Your store have a large collection of bedspreads and I love it the animals photos embossed on the fabric.