WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Is this "the good, the bad, and the ugly?" Or,in your order, the ugly, the good and the bad?

I'm sorry about Vinson's dad, but congrats on the new baby.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:58 am

It's good to hear from you! I'm so sorry for your loss, though. Please take care.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:13 am

Congrats on new grandson!! I'm sorry about the difficult things you're coping with.

Pads still doing their job nicely in the cage. :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:32 am

I suppose a email would help if someone isn't logged to use the mailer. 4acause@ windespirit.com (no spaces)

Bpatters - if "lets put a silver lining in there, or else the next one may break her" is that, then I guess it is.

Sef - Hope things are going easier for you in home life.

Bookfan - Glad to hear the pads are working nicely for you and your fur babies.

Thank you all !

Sorry if I seem short in my words and come off sounding rude, I don't mean to.

rjespicer

Post   » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Ok so I guess I should have checked this thread before placing an order last month. The website issues may explain why I didn't get the confirmation email like last time, it looks like payment went though ok via PayPal though. It was just for 5 more of the 14 inch purple potty pads like I got last year. I did send an email but that was to the email address teh last order confirmation came from I will try the address above.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Rjespicer - just replied to your email.

As for email confirmations, I have not a clue what's going on with that. Paypal wasn't sending notifications either at that time either so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just me. I know there is some major changes with security things going on web wide dealing with both php upgrades and EU/cookies, which has been a follow up to another major change all the banking sites had to do or if places did transactions on their web site (not me thank goodness). It's been like a 2 year long transit that seems to finally be settling so little people like me can finally get things put back to rights and not all this automated b.s. being shoved down our throats. Anyhow, working on righting the site now, and I should be able to get a long overdue newsletter put out when it's done.

rjespicer

Post   » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:38 pm

Windespirit - Yep all good thanks. Replied to your email. Just wanted to make sure the Internet hadn't eaten the order and payment.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:24 am

Does anyone have a valid email address for WindeSpirit? If so, can you PM me with it? The contact form on her website doesn't seem to be working.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:59 am

Never mind; I found it.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am

Sef1268, contact form went thru, but it probably didn't sent you to the confirmation page. I'll look at that after I wake up a bit. Got your email also. Replied.

I'm heading for some warm cocoa and feed the furry veg monsters breakfast. Oiy, I wasn't ready for this morning to be so nippy.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:37 pm

Does anyone know if WindeSpirit is still sewing? I am updating This Little Piggy Marketplace (thinking about doing a re-launch) and would also like to update my listing of people who make beds and other accessories. I tried to send a message through her website but got an error.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:42 pm

I have not been able to contact her for at least a couple years.