Post   » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

So sorry for your losses.

LisasHerd

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Im sorry.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:08 pm

It is so hard to lose them. So sorry they are gone.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

I'm sorry as well, winde. :(

Hey, linshad, what are those beds called? I love them! I think several in my herd would like to cozy up in one or three!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you everyone.

C.Cole-Chakotay, Selena has been spending most of the days at the sunning table, which is beside my sewing table. She loves watching lighting when it happens and lately, scaring the birds that come to visit on the window ledge outside by jumping up on the inside ledge.
I posted a recent picture of her here.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:01 am

STF, those are the Cavy Craft in the Cruisers section. The girls love theirs. I also ordered extra pads.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:59 pm

A quick heads up, at the end of April several products will go up in price. The most noticeable one will be Cage Blankets so just wanted to give you all some warning.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks for the notice!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:59 pm

The girls adore their new beds, Auntie Windespirit.
I have a very busy weekend but will try to get some pictures early next week.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Awesome to hear Linshad02! I heard a few piggies were envious and wanted to know where to move to, hehe.
Don't work to hard! But you know I'll be patient to see new pictures. Did I mention try in that last sentence? ;-P

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 1:52 am

Drum roll please .............

The 3+ looong years awaited web store is launched!

Before anyone freaks out on a few of the prices, create a account first *wink*.

There are two extra steps to custom select fabrics, be sure to read the welcoming front page pointers. If you're viewing in the mobile version, you'll have to switch to the full site to see it. Yep, I've been listening, there's a mobile version to. *smiles*

Most of the popular products are listed and I'm still working on listing all of them. If you don't see something listed that you want to order, just shoot me a email.

No need to change your bookmarks if you got any previous ones! Those pages aren't going anywhere and hope to put some more happy customers to the specific products on the pages. I still say a in use photo says a thousand words and brightens up everyone's day.

Last but not least, which this one is more like a warning. When making an account, you can opt out of the newsletter and probably save yourself some "what is this" reading. I haven't even fooled around with that and is a completely different newsletter then I currently use. If I ever switch, I'll let you all know in the mailings. Which I know are sorely being neglected the past few months.

Here's one that is listed in the premades
Cheers!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 am

I like it!