The Rt. Honorable Jessie Cress, Heir Apparrot!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:44 pm

So many cute pictures! I love little Bertie on dad's lap. :-D

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

I definitely definitely vote that your should put the bookend photo in for the calendar!!

Yes - alas we (-cough me cough-) were too busy nattering and the time positively FLEW away! It was so lovely though and I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon and can take lots of photos. It all felt rather emotional because little Poppy, bless her, reminded me so very much of my little Poppy! It'd been so long since I've had piggy cuddles but it was just what I needed indeed! (And, I'll bring a bigger jumper for hiding piggies in next time ;) hehe!)

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 am

I get confused--so many "P" names. But then I should talk.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:51 am

It's Bertie's Big Day here today! Yes! He's moved in with his wife, girlfriend, mother-in-law and aunt! What an exciting time for everyone!

We decided upon a breakfast-time meet-up in The Piggery. Everyone is usually focussed on having their breakfast at that time - although this morning only Pansy and Flo seemed interested in that, the 'pinks' and young Bertie were more intent on examining one another!

Anyway, it all went very well, with a good bit of chasing to and fro, plenty of ramadamadingdong (thank to Ingrid for such a wonderful word!) and loads of wheeks, rumbles and purrs.

Here's Poppy aiming Bertie into the hay box!

And everyone gathering their wits after a mad chase seconds earlier!

Flo then took Bertie out for a spin, a bit worrying actually with her eyesight being a bit non-existent!

It didn't deter Posy though, even though there wasn't much room she still tried to hitch a lift!

Bertie even found time to check we were sharing everything with the outside world!

I think our family of five are the best of friends already!

I'm just waiting for a short video to make it's way to Flickr and will share the link soon!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:20 am

RooneysGMom

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Makes me dizzy just watching them! :)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Love your new little guy. He is adorable.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Love the pictures and video. I'm glad Bertie is now with his ladies.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Everyone needs a little Bertie!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Too cute! Had me laughing out loud. :o) Thanks, MildredM, I needed that.

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:06 am

Ahhh glad to see Bertie is settling in so well!

tashab

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:04 am

looks like it didn't take long for the dynamic duo to decide that Bertie would be fun. i am glad they are settling in nicely for you